Just a brief thought on something for which I am very grateful. And, yes, Controllerone can really make a short post.
Thank you to all of you in the MoHo blogosphere for being you. With exceptions that are notable mostly for their rarity, all approaches to the Church, homosexuality and life in general seem to be respected. While looking over some postings this evening, it struck me how a truly wide range of attitudes, choices and opinions are expressed and how infrequently they receive nasty comments. On this issue, this is the only place I can come for truly free, frank and edifying discussions.
So, thank you to all of you who put up with me. I love my active LDS MoHo friends, my less active MoHo friends and those who have walked away from the Church. If there is a God, surely he smiles when he sees your basic goodness.
I'm with you on this. I think the MoHo blogging community in all its diversity is a great thing. There's a lot of respect for the different paths.
ReplyDeleteLet's keep it up!
Agreed, I think it's truly a unique place in moho blogoland.
ReplyDelete