Saturday, October 31, 2009

Glee!

I watched this for the first time on Hulu last night. I laughed so I hard I almost soiled myself. Thanks to everyone who has suggested it!

5 comments:

  1. Since you didn't leave a link I assume it is the Fox Glee TV show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Quinn. The one on Fox. I've only see one episode on Hulu. "Preggers". I'd love to see the pilot, but it's not available on Hulu. I did see that the first season is coming out on DVD in December. If I watch some more episodes and like it as much, that will be a must buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can watch all episodes on Fox.com!!! It is stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Quinn. But, sadly, when I went to the Fox site, the episodes start at the first one I watched.

    Guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD to come out in December after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try this then...
    Surfthechannel.com

    Channels> Television > G> Glee

    I use the megavido links.

    ReplyDelete