Sunday, May 9, 2010

Done But Not Over

The services are complete.  I am back home.  It was good, it was bad, it was ugly.  There were some tender moments and there were some harsh, base words spoken by all, with me generously offering the lion's share.

I can only think of one period of my life that was more emotionally draining and harder than this one.  I wish I could say I have resolution, but I do not.  And I know that on certain issues, I never will.  So, it's done but not over.  

Why couldn't I have that perfect sit-com family where every crises ends with laughter and knowing smiles of understanding?  Damn TV and movies.  My guess is it really such families just don't really exist.  

Thanks to Good To Be Free and Horizon for you public thoughts, Public Loneliness for yours sent privately and to everyone else who read my post and hoped for the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment