Seems like there are a few photographers out there. I have the itch to upgrade. Comments on the two options I am considering:
1. Canon 60D
2. Canon 7D
I really, really want the 7D but it's about $500 more. I like the better fps rate, the magnesium alloy body and the 100% coverage viewfinder, but it's the much more sophisticated auto focus system that's has me lusting after it. On the other hand, the 60D's 5.3 fps is certainly no slouch and is a substantial improvement. Plus, the flippable screen and use of SD cards (as opposed to CF used by the 7D) are attractive.
Thoughts? And, no I won't consider Nikon. I'm loyal to Canon. Besides, I have way to much invested in lenses.
Damn, if only you could get the 7D with that flippable screen. That flippable screen is what I miss most about the camera that got stolen. But it doesn't matter. The camera that got stolen only had a 3 megapixel CCD.
ReplyDeleteLove mine... I have a T2i this time... I missed all the seals at a kids rainy football game recently but I actually like the size versus my old full size D60. But it was really a lot cheaper...It takes such awesome pictures!
ReplyDelete