I will be coming to Utah this month. I will be in the Salt Lake City area from May 23 - 25. Should anyone care to be a part of a "gay day", please contact me or leave a comment below. I'm not a party kind of guy, so it will probably be a boring meal and other unadventurous stuff.
Enjoy your time in Utah. I hope you can have a boring meal with some other MoHos. I am meeting some MoHos for dinner this week, the first time I will meet any who live in NC.
ReplyDeleteYES, YES, YES! :D
ReplyDeleteI vote for Friday but Thursday would work too (I have to ask for the day off) so we can gay it up and down State St all the way to Provo--ha!
Hugs,Miguel
Yea, I'd like to meet you. Thurs or Fri evening would be OK and anytime on the weekend would also work for me. Thanks for asking, Brad
ReplyDelete