Ok, so here's a little something to show that I'm not just a nerd (I am a nerd - but that's not the ONLY thing I am). I went for a little hike with some friends today. We were supposed to explore a cave they had been through before, but "the man" got serious about the posted no trespassing signs, so it turned out to just be a hike which was fine.
Now, before you skip this post because who wants to look at Controllerone's boring vacation pictures, at least look at the last picture and see if you can answer the question:
Now, before you skip this post because who wants to look at Controllerone's boring vacation pictures, at least look at the last picture and see if you can answer the question:
I really like this one:
And finally, in what action movie did this bridge appear? (Hint - the movie was from this decade)
I don't have an answer to your question. I just wanted to say welcome to the Mormon queerosphere. I added a link to your blog on my blog - welcome to the family. :)
ReplyDeletexXx. That bridge happens to be in (or near, I can't really remember) Auburn, CA. one of my mom's roomates from college lives near there, and she took my sister and I there to see it around the time the movie came out.
ReplyDeleteNigel is the winner! Of course, Nigel, you are the only one that played. This is the bridge where xXx drove the state senator's 'vette off the edge. Sadly, in real life, people commit suicide from this bridge. Frequently enough that they have call box to suicide prevention hotlines on it.
ReplyDelete