My Heart is Broken (for Public Loneliness and Beck)
Public Loneliness's recent post and the comments revealed that Public Loneliness, Beck and I (and without a doubt countless others!) shared a common experience in our youth. Say it isn't true. The Brady Bunch reunion has been cancelled.
I was wondering if the Today show might bring them on. Oh well. Oddly enough I like the young versions of these guys... We just drifted apart after they grew up (and I started turning my focus on being a goodie-two-shoes Mormon boy). But hey, thanks for the shout out!!! Hugs,pl
Oh Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!! (he, he!!)
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if the Today show might bring them on. Oh well. Oddly enough I like the young versions of these guys... We just drifted apart after they grew up (and I started turning my focus on being a goodie-two-shoes Mormon boy). But hey, thanks for the shout out!!!
Hugs,pl