That is one gorgeous bike! And, you look awesome on it!! Does all the chrome on either side get hot and burn you? Could you ride with shorts, or, again, will you get burned by the engine and such? You practically have me talked in to buying a Harley. I never thought I would, but I just might- you never know!!
Thank you for showing these pictures. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!!!
happy day, Controller One. By the way, if you have already written the story about this, then I am sorry because I missed it. But, may I ask- how did you come to choose the moniker of "Controller One"?
The pipes are only on the one side. They do get toasty and I supposed shorts might not be a good idea. I won't ride in shorts anyway for safety's sake, so I can't speak to it directly. But I've never been uncomfortable in my jeans while riding. Look at those new Street 500 and 750 bikes. Harley purists are crying I'm sure, but I think they are cool!
As for my name, "controller" is for "financial controller" which is what I do. "One" is because someone already had controller taken. So, not more exciting than that.
That is one gorgeous bike! And, you look awesome on it!! Does all the chrome on either side get hot and burn you? Could you ride with shorts, or, again, will you get burned by the engine and such? You practically have me talked in to buying a Harley. I never thought I would, but I just might- you never know!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for showing these pictures. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!!!
happy day, Controller One. By the way, if you have already written the story about this, then I am sorry because I missed it. But, may I ask- how did you come to choose the moniker of "Controller One"?
The pipes are only on the one side. They do get toasty and I supposed shorts might not be a good idea. I won't ride in shorts anyway for safety's sake, so I can't speak to it directly. But I've never been uncomfortable in my jeans while riding. Look at those new Street 500 and 750 bikes. Harley purists are crying I'm sure, but I think they are cool!
ReplyDeleteAs for my name, "controller" is for "financial controller" which is what I do. "One" is because someone already had controller taken. So, not more exciting than that.