Oh yeah. Too cool for words. It is exhilarating to be up there. Been a few years, but I have done it at least twice that I can remember. Nothing like it and well worth it, even if the odd climber falls to his death now and then - or gets caught in a storm.
Thanks. As Little Orphan Annie said "I think I'm gonna like it here."
Hi Controller,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Mohosphere! Beautiful poem. Check out the pic at Half Dome, so Napoleon Dynamite! :-)
hugs, pl
Oh yeah. Too cool for words. It is exhilarating to be up there. Been a few years, but I have done it at least twice that I can remember. Nothing like it and well worth it, even if the odd climber falls to his death now and then - or gets caught in a storm.
ReplyDeleteThanks. As Little Orphan Annie said "I think I'm gonna like it here."