It's almost embarrassing to admit it, but this is what I did on a Saturday night. It took me several weeks to build this Lego VW Beetle. Very nostalgic since I drove one in high school.
I LOVE Legos! Always have actually. My sisters had Barbies and dolls and I had a drumset and my Legos. I think the last one I bought and assembled was a year or two ago when Star Wars The Force Unleashed was being released on the video game market. And I think your VW Bug is pretty sweet. Maybe that makes us dorks, but I think we're in good company. :)
Glad to know that there are more gay Mormon lawyers! There are so many of us!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Legos! Always have actually. My sisters had Barbies and dolls and I had a drumset and my Legos. I think the last one I bought and assembled was a year or two ago when Star Wars The Force Unleashed was being released on the video game market. And I think your VW Bug is pretty sweet. Maybe that makes us dorks, but I think we're in good company. :)
ReplyDeleteRom - Well, I used to be one, but now I'm a financial controller. It does seem that there are a fair number of - present and former - doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteDrakames - It's a conspiracy. Legos make us gay! And I along I thought it was teletubbies.