Got up for some snowshoeing in the Sierra Nevada mountain range today. What a beautiful world we have. I try to remember that when life doesn't seem so terrific. Good times with a good friend up in the quiet of the mountains. The best part of where I live is that it's close to everything. Under two hours to the mountains. Under two hours to the Pacific Ocean.
I agree 100% with you- the earth IS an amazing and beautiful place! You are lucky to live somewhere where you can enjoy the mountains or the Ocean, within 2 hours either direction. I am jealous.
ReplyDeleteHow do you like snowshoeing? Does it take a bit of getting used to? Is it easier/better to do in certain kinds or depths of snow?
I like the photo you included. Beautiful.
love and respect, always. :)
Indeed (not jealous that you have the best of all worlds, nope, not a bit green with envy, ha!)
ReplyDeleteHugs,Miguel